Clogged Toilet Repair in Santa Clarita
Prompt Response & Emergency Service When You Need It Most
Clogged toilets are easily the most common complaint we receive as plumbers in San Fernando Valley. When you are experiencing issues with your toilet, from clogged toilet repair to toilet replacement, Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. is the top provider of toilet repair in Santa Clarita and beyond.
Give us a call today at (661) 218-2299 to speak with a plumbing contractor near you!
What Are Some Signs You Need to Replace Your Toilet?
Not sure when you should start looking for toilet replacements? Here are a few signs that it may be time for an upgrade:
- If your toilet is getting old and requires lots of replacement parts like a new seat, new toilet flapper, or new valves to keep it working correctly, it may be a good idea to buy a new one. The cost of individually purchased replacement parts can add up over time and end up costing more than a new unit.
- If something falls on or collides with, your toilet, it can cause a crack to form in the porcelain. While it may begin as a small hairline fracture, over time, it could expand and eventually lead to severe water damage in your home.
- As your toilet ages, it may become less efficient and not be able to push water through the toilet with enough force to fully clear the drain. This can cause a problem with consistent clogging in your toilet.
- Over time, your toilet may become worn, and develop severe scratches in the porcelain glaze. Those areas will attract dirt and show stains more and more as time passes. Eventually, the stains will be impossible to clean, and replacing your toilet will be the next option.
- A steady increase in your monthly water bill can also be a sign that it's time for a new toilet. Older, less eco-friendly, toilet models use more water to flush waste out, so getting a new toilet may save you some money from month to month.
How Can You Avoid a Clogged Toilet in the Future?
Another question we are commonly asked is how people can avoid clogs in the future. Here are our top 3 tips for preventing toilet clogs:
- Never flush anything other than toilet paper and human waste down your toilet
- Avoid putting large amounts of toilet paper into your bowl at one time
- Keep a wastebasket next to your toilet to dispose of non-flushable items easily
Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. offers excellent clogged toilet repair in Santa Clarita. Contact us today to get started!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Your satisfaction matters to all of us. If you ever have a problem, let us know & we'll make it right.
Family Owned & Operated
We are all committed to providing the highest level of service and workmanship. Our team's focus is always on quality.
Emergency Service 24/7
We know emergencies happen at all hours so our team is ready to help whenever you need it.
Flat Rate Pricing
Each job is priced by the job, not the hour so you always know what to expect before any work begins.