Drain Cleaning in Santa Clarita, CA
Conveniently Clear Slow & Clogged Drains
Clogged drains can be the cause of several other plumbing complications, including burst pipes, sewage backups, and toilet problems. You can avoid all of these issues simply by trusting the care of your drains to Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. We’ve been a family-owned and operated plumbing company for more than 40 years, so we have the experience to handle any drain, at any time.
Whether you just need a routine drain cleaning, or you find yourself in need of clogged drain repair in Santa Clarita, we’ve got you covered with our flat-rate pricing and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Don’t let your drain situation get worse.
Contact Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. today and ask about our professional Santa Clarita drain cleaning services, then be sure to visit our clogged toilet repair page for specifics about taking care of toilet drains.
Common Causes of Drain Clogs
Many substances could contribute to problems in your drain, and they tend to vary depending on their location in the home. Kitchen drains are often impacted by things like fat, oil, grease, soap, and things that should not have gone down the garbage disposal. Meanwhile, bathroom sink and tub drains are most often blocked by hair, soap, and detergent that can stick to the sides of the pipes. Toilets tend to get clogged by excess toilet paper and debris, as well as foreign objects – especially if there are small children in the home. Prevention is easy for many of these issues – take care to dispose of grease and food in the garbage rather than down the sink, and place hair traps in bathroom sinks and tubs. Simple measures can be taken to prevent long-term damage!
Are You in Need of a Professional Drain Cleaning?
You may be thinking that your drains don’t need to be cleaned professionally, especially if you use a liquid drain cleaner to keep your drains clear. Unfortunately, these store-bought solutions are frequently ineffective and almost always dangerous to both you and your plumbing system. Rather than putting yourself and your pipes at risk, our Valencia drain repair team always recommend turning to the experts!
You may need professional drain cleaning if:
- Your drains are slow to empty, or won’t empty at all, because of a clog or pipes that have become narrowed by mineral buildup
- You have experienced recurring clogs
- More than one drain is clogging at once
- There’s a foul smell coming up from your sink drain, caused by old food stuck in the drain
- A sewage backup flooding your home with unsanitary wastewater, probably caused by a severe clog somewhere in the line
How To Avoid Needing Drain Cleaning
1. Consider a lint trap - When your washing machine finishes washing your clothes, the dirt and debris go to your sewer through the drain line. But if you don't have a lint trap then you'll be needing our Santa Clarita drain cleaning specialists because they'll clog your drain line.
2. Put a hair stopper on the shower drain - There's no call we get more than to get hair out of the shower drain. These hair stoppers are cheap pieces of plastic that go right on top of your drain and save you from the constant need for drain cleaning.
3. Don't put the following foods down your garbage disposal - Coffee grounds, egg shells, pasta, rice, celery, and bones need to be disposed of in your trash can. Grease and oils should be discarded in the trash too as they'll stick to your pipes and block passing by food.
4. Rinse your drains regularly - Another tip to avoid needing drain cleaning is to clean your drains. Just because we can't see them doesn't mean we shouldn't clean them. For best results use a combination of warm water and vinegar about once a month.
How Often Should I Get Routine Drain Cleaning?
One way to avoid the above issues is to keep regular appointments with a professional drain cleaning company. What exactly does "regular appointments" mean? Typically, it is recommended that a professional plumber in Santa Clarita inspect and clean your drains at least every 6 months, or twice a year.
If it’s been more than a year since your last drain cleaning or clogged drain service, call Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. today! We promise you’ll be totally satisfied with the outcome of your drain cleaning in Valencia, Santa Clarita, Newhall, and the surrounding areas.
Give us a call today at (661) 218-2299 to schedule an appointment with our Santa Clarita drain cleaning specialists.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Your satisfaction matters to all of us. If you ever have a problem, let us know & we'll make it right.
Family Owned & Operated
We are all committed to providing the highest level of service and workmanship. Our team's focus is always on quality.
Emergency Service 24/7
We know emergencies happen at all hours so our team is ready to help whenever you need it.
Flat Rate Pricing
Each job is priced by the job, not the hour so you always know what to expect before any work begins.