Santa Clarita Garbage Disposal Repair & Faucet Repair
High-Quality Care to Keep Your Kitchen Plumbing in Top Shape
Your kitchen is a place for your family or loved ones to gather. It's a place where you prepare your favorite meals to share with your favorite people. That's why it's vital that, when you need kitchen plumbing repairs, you find a plumber in the San Fernando Valley that can provide high-quality service efficiently, at a fair price.
Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. has provided quality kitchen plumbing services in Santa Clarita such as garbage disposal repair, kitchen sink installation, and faucet replacement. Give us a call to speak with a highly-trained plumbing contractor about your kitchen plumbing today!
Schedule a free estimate for Santa Clarita garbage disposal repair by calling (661) 218-2299today!
Does Your Garbage Disposal Need Repairs?
Having a broken garbage disposal can lead to a host of other problems, such as clogged drains or foul odors coming up from your sink drain. That’s why it’s important that if you encounter any of the following problems with your garbage disposal, you call Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. right away.
Some of the most common problems include:
- Jams: Jams usually happen as a result of putting things in the garbage disposal that you shouldn't, like high-fiber vegetables or flatware.
- Clogs: Putting too much down your sink drain and into the disposal at once can cause it to become clogged. If a severe clog occurs, your Santa Clarita Valley plumber might need to disassemble the entire disposal.
- Power loss: A faulty or disrupted electrical connection can cause your garbage disposal to lose power.
- Excessive noise: Sometimes, metallic or hard plastic objects that enter the disposal can loosen parts of the disposal and cause it to become very noisy. This problem can be fixed by tightening loose parts.
- Leaking: A loose screw or gasket might cause your garbage disposal to leak. Depending on the severity of the situation a simple tightening may be all that is needed, but additional services could be required.
How To Tell You Need Faucet Repair
1. Drip.. drip.. drip - Not only can this be a nuisance but it can be a tremendous waste of water. It usually results from issues to your valves that aren't functioning as intended so call in our Santa Clarita faucet repair experts.
2. Strange sounds - So the two most common sounds are screeching and clicking. Screeching likely happens as a result of a rubber washer that is worn out and needs to be replaced, but clicking clicking or clanking means there could be cracks in the faucet itself and we'll need to take it apart to inspect.
3. A faucet that's sputtering - If you're not getting the steady stream you're used to then make sure to call in our Santa Clarita faucet repair experts. It usually happens when there's a clog in the aerator and make sure you don't try to stick anything into the exposed piece.
4. Rust or mineral build-up - If you see rust on your faucet, or perhaps there's been mineral deposits building up on it it's never a good sign.
5. Visible damage or a squeaky handle - Any cracks can put the entire faucet at risk and if it makes noise then the faucet stem is starting to become worn thin and should be looked at by a trained professional.
Signs that You Should Replace Your Sink Faucet
Like any other appliance in your home, your sink faucets will eventually need to be replaced. You can count on the Santa Clarita plumbing team at Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. to help you get a new faucet installed when you experience one of any number of issues. These may include needing expensive replacement parts or otherwise needing frequent repair service, the presence of severe limescale buildup on the faucet, or significant leaking.
Contact Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. today for the best garbage disposal repair in Santa Clarita, CA!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Your satisfaction matters to all of us. If you ever have a problem, let us know & we'll make it right.
Family Owned & Operated
We are all committed to providing the highest level of service and workmanship. Our team's focus is always on quality.
Emergency Service 24/7
We know emergencies happen at all hours so our team is ready to help whenever you need it.
Flat Rate Pricing
Each job is priced by the job, not the hour so you always know what to expect before any work begins.