Santa Clarita Leak Detection
Decisive Action to Protect Your Property
Did you know that you can have a water leak in your home and not even know it? Hidden water leaks are known to cause serious damage to your piping system, while also causing a sharp increase in your monthly water bill. As a family-owned and operated company for more than 40 years, Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. understands how important it is to you to protect yourself and your home from water damage. That’s why we offer 24-hour services for Santa Clarita leak detection.
Call us at (661) 218-2299 today to schedule a free estimate for leak detection in Santa Clarita and surrounding areas. Then make sure to look in on our gas line leak detection services as well if you suspect a gas leak in your home!
What Makes Water Leaks Dangerous?
Hidden water leaks have many dangers attached to them. Not only can they have severe consequences to your piping system, and drive up your water bill substantially, but they also pose a threat to your health and safety.
Here are a few of the dangers associated with hidden water leaks:
- Mold and mildew growth that can irritate respiratory conditions like asthma and allergies
- Flooding in your home or yard that can cause thousands of dollars’ worth of damages
- Severe property damage caused by flooding, mold, and other water-related issues
- Electrical shortages that can lead to electrocution
To save yourself from issues like these in your own home, turn to Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. and ask about our water leak repair service.
Signs You Need Leak Detection
1. Cracked wall paint - If you have a slight leak that isn't quite strong enough to produce a visible water stain, then you might only get a slight crack in your wall paint from the water pressure.
2. The musky smell of mold or mildew - If you're smelling something's off but you can't find the source then call in our Santa Clarita leak detection specialists. A small mold problem can become much bigger if left to its own devices.
3. A water bill that's higher than normal - If you haven't changed your water consumption but are facing a water bill that's higher than normal, it could be because there's a leak that's making you use more water than you need.
4. The water meter test - If you ever want to see if you have a leak, simply turn off all your water and head to your water meter. If the dial isn't at 0 then call in our leak detection experts because water is being used somewhere.
How Can You Prevent Water Line Leaks in Your Home?
If you’re concerned about the damage a water leak can do to your home and even your safety, there is good news! You don’t have to rely solely on water leak repair companies for the solution. In many cases, water pipe leaks can be avoided.
Here are a few things that you can do to prevent a future water leak in your home:
- Replace a deteriorating or damaged system
- Have your pipes regularly inspected
- Make sure your pipes are insulated during colder weather
- Have your drains professionally cleaned regularly
- Know where your pipes run underneath the ground
- Plant trees away from pipelines
- During any major construction projects, keep away from your piping system
Contact us today to speak with our Santa Clarita leak detection experts – Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. is always here to help!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Your satisfaction matters to all of us. If you ever have a problem, let us know & we'll make it right.
Family Owned & Operated
We are all committed to providing the highest level of service and workmanship. Our team's focus is always on quality.
Emergency Service 24/7
We know emergencies happen at all hours so our team is ready to help whenever you need it.
Flat Rate Pricing
Each job is priced by the job, not the hour so you always know what to expect before any work begins.