Sump Pump Services in Santa Clarita
Thorough Protection from Flooding & Water Damage
Having a sump pump that is properly taken care of is imperative in situations that involve flooding. At Yochim Plumbing Services Inc., we understand the importance of a good sump pump service. That’s why our team is dedicated to providing you with the best in sump pump repairs, installations, and maintenance.
Learn more about your options by calling us at (661) 218-2299 today. We can provide you with top-quality Santa Clarita sump pump services!
What is the Purpose of Having a Sump Pump?
Sump pumps are the kinds of appliances that are useless until you need them, and then you’re glad to have one. A sump pump prevents flooding in your basement by pumping floodwater out of the space. This can not only save your basement from flooding, but it can also potentially prevent the floodwater from rising to other levels of your home.
Without a sump pump, you could find yourself facing severe property damage and costly repairs. You could also encounter unsafe living conditions for yourself and your loved ones like slippery floors, mold and mildew growth, and electrical shortages.
The different types of sump pumps are:
- Pedestal sump pumps
- Septic effluent pumps
- Submersible sump pumps
- Battery backed-up units
- Sewage septic pumps
Turn to Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. today for sump pump installation and be prepared when the flood water comes rushing in!
What Kinds of Problems Can Sump Pumps Have?
Some of the most common issues we see in sump pump systems include:
- Power failures: During extreme weather situations, where your electricity is knocked off, you may find yourself stuck without a working sump pump. This is why back up batteries are so imperative to sump pump maintenance.
- Float valve issues: Your float valve must be free from any obstructions. This will avoid more serious problems.
- Underpowered pumps: If your sump pump is improperly sized for your home, it is essential to install a new one as soon as possible.
- Clogged discharge pipe: You can avoid more severe problems with your sump pump by making sure their discharge pipes are always clean.
- Worn out pump motors: A worn-out sump pump motor is a pretty good indication that it might be time for a sump pump replacement.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Your satisfaction matters to all of us. If you ever have a problem, let us know & we'll make it right.
Family Owned & Operated
We are all committed to providing the highest level of service and workmanship. Our team's focus is always on quality.
Emergency Service 24/7
We know emergencies happen at all hours so our team is ready to help whenever you need it.
Flat Rate Pricing
Each job is priced by the job, not the hour so you always know what to expect before any work begins.