Water Heater Repair Santa Clarita
24/7 Emergency Water Heater Service
Homeowners rely on their water heaters many times throughout the day, often without even realizing it. Bathing, cooking, and cleaning would be very different experiences without reliable access to hot water! This is why if something breaks down, it is important to get fast, effective service you can trust.
Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. is proud to provide top-quality water heater service in Santa Clarita and the surrounding areas. We have been offering water heater maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation services for more than 40 years! Reach out to our team today and be sure to ask about flat-rate pricing and our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Find out why we're considered one of the most trusted plumbers in Santa Clarita.
We Repair Many Types of Water Heater Issues in Santa Clarita
When your water heater is not functioning properly, getting it back in good shape is always the first priority. But there is a significant difference between the investment required by a repair as opposed to replacement, and our Santa Clarita water heater repair team can help you better understand what your options are.
Some of the water heater repair issues we help address include:
- No Hot Water — If you are experiencing a lack of hot water, you may have a damaged heating element and require a replacement part. If you have a gas-powered heater, it may be a simple case of a pilot light that has gone out. If you have an electric water heater, be sure to check your service panel to see if a circuit breaker has been tripped.
- Leaks —When it comes to leaking water heaters, the solution will be found on a case by case basis. Your plumber will tell you if water heater replacement or water heater leak repair is needed.
- Noisy System —If your water heater is making excessive noise, it may be that your heating element is damaged, or that there is sediment that needs to be cleaned out from the tank.
- Some Cold Water in Your Hot Shower —If you ever get splashes of cold water in your hot shower, contact us for water heater repair in Santa Clarita, CA. There's a leak in your dip tube that brings cold water into your water heater and incoming cold water is mixing with outgoing hot water.
- Your Water Takes Too Long to Heat Up —This usually happens as a result of a malfunctioning heating element as well. It could be that there's an air leak or something is off with your combustion device that's causing the heating to take longer than normal.
How Long Do Water Heaters Last?
Tank water heaters usually last for about 10 years on average while tankless water heaters can last around 20 years or more. If your unit is much older than its respective lifespan and is experiencing frequent problems, it won't be cost effective to sink more money into repairing a dying unit. Although it's an upfront investment, replacing your water heater will be the best solution to problems with leaks, corrosion, and poor energy efficiency.
Commons Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement
- Rust-colored water - If there's rust in both your hot and cold water supply, the likely culprit is your pipes. But if only your hot water has this discoloration, then it could either be coming from your water heater's anode rod (which is replaceable) or from a corroded tank (which can only be remedied by replacing your water heater).
- Loud rumbling or grinding sounds - If you're hearing snapping and popping sounds, then your water heater likely needs a good cleaning. But loud rumbling or "kettling" sounds mean that you should consult our Santa Clarita water heater replacement experts sooner rather than later.
- A leak in your tank - A leaking water heater is never a good sign. If the leak is coming from a valve, there's a good chance it can be fixed. However, a leak coming directly from the tank is often the result of internal corrosion, a problem which cannot be repaired.
- Not enough hot water - If you keep running out of hot water or don't have any hot water at all, it's time to consult our Santa Clarita water heater replacement specialists. Your water heater may not be the correct size for your household's needs. If you're in the market for a new water heater, we strongly recommend consider a tankless water heater because they don't run out of hot water.
Benefits of a New Water Heater Installation in Santa Clarita
Is it time for water heater replacement in Santa Clarita? Although buying a new water heater is a significant expense, it's always a worthy investment in the comfort of your home. There are many great benefits to consider, including:
- A new water heater will save you the headache and expense of frequent repair bills.
- A new water heater will be much more efficient than an older one, which can save you money on your gas or electricity bills.
- A new water heater will add value to your home, which is especially important if you're going to be putting your house on the market soon.
- A new water heater will provide you with better performance and a more reliable source of hot water.
What Does Water Heater Maintenance & Tune-Up Involve?
One of the most important factors that impacts the lifespan and performance of your water heater is whether it receives the proper care over the course of its life. At Yochim Plumbing Services Inc., we provide quick and comprehensive water heater maintenance in Santa Clarita and nearby areas to help our customers resolve problems before they worsen and keep the system operating as it was intended.
Here’s a basic overview of our water heater maintenance and tune-up process:
- Step 1 - Your plumber will begin by emptying the water tank and cleaning out any sediment build-up that may have accumulated. If this is not done regularly, it can cause a slew of problems in your water heater.
- Step 2 - Your plumber will thoroughly inspect both the inside and outside of the tank for any hairline cracks or signs of aging that may lead to future problems.
- Step 3 - Your plumber will also inspect all the hoses to make sure none of them are cracked.
- Step 4 - The filter will be inspected and changed, if necessary.
- Step 5 - Finally, your plumber will determine if your water heater is working at peak efficiency, and help you figure out what you can do to make it more efficient.
In addition to annual preventive maintenance, Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. offers fast, effective, and affordable water heater repair in Santa Clarita, so we can fix any problems that we uncover during our visits.
Call (661) 218-2299 today to request high-quality replacement, installation, maintenance, or water heater repair in Santa Clarita or nearby areas!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Your satisfaction matters to all of us. If you ever have a problem, let us know & we'll make it right.
Family Owned & Operated
We are all committed to providing the highest level of service and workmanship. Our team's focus is always on quality.
Emergency Service 24/7
We know emergencies happen at all hours so our team is ready to help whenever you need it.
Flat Rate Pricing
Each job is priced by the job, not the hour so you always know what to expect before any work begins.