Santa Clarita Water Heater Repair
24-Hour Emergency Replacement, Plus New Installation, Maintenance & Tune-Up
Homeowners rely on their water heaters many times throughout the day, often without even realizing it. Bathing, cooking, and cleaning would be very different experiences without reliable access to hot water! This is why if something breaks down, it is important to get fast, effective service you can trust.
No matter what you need, Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. provides top-quality water heater service in Santa Clarita, the San Fernando Valley, and beyond. We have been offering maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation services for more than 40 years!
Reach out to our team today and be sure to ask about flat-rate pricing and our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Find out why we're considered to be one of the most trusted plumbers in San Fernando Valley.
Call (661) 218-2299 or contact us online to request your free estimate on new intsallation, replacement, maintenance, or 24-hour emergency water heater repair in Santa Clarita, CA, or nearby areas today!
Do You Need Water Heater Repair?
When your water heater is not functioning properly, getting it back in good shape is always the first priority. But there is a significant difference between the investment required by a repair as opposed to replacement, and our Santa Clarita water heater repair team can help you better understand what your options are.
Some of the water heater repair issues we help address include:
- No hot water: If you are experiencing a lack of hot water, you may have a damaged heating element and require a replacement part. If you have a gas-powered heater, it may be a simple case of a pilot light that has gone out.
- Leaks: When it comes to leaking, the solution will be found on a case by case basis. Your plumber will tell you if water heater replacement or water heater leak repair is needed.
- Noisy system: If your water heater is making excessive noise, it may be that your heating element is damaged, or that there is sediment that needs to be cleaned out from the tank.
- Some cold water in your hot shower: If you ever get splashes of cold water in your hot shower, contact us for water heater repair in Santa Clarita, CA. There's a leak in your dip tube that brings cold water into your water heater and incoming cold water is mixing with outgoing hot water.
- Your water takes too long to heat up: This usually happens as a result of a malfunctioning heating element as well. It could be that there's an air leak or something is off with your combustion device that's causing the heating to take longer than normal.
Receive your free estimate on replacement, installation, maintenance, or water heater repair in Santa Clarita, CA, or the surrounding areas by calling (661) 218-2299 or submitting your info online today!
Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement
- Old age - Tank water heaters usually last for about 10 years while tankless water heaters can go for 20. If your unit is much older than its respective lifespan then you shouldn't sink more money into repairing a dying unit.
- Rusty colored water - If there's rust in all your water it's likely your pipes. But if only your hot water has this discoloration then it could either be coming from your anode rod which is replaceable or the corrosion has spread to your tank and it'll need replacement.
- Loud rumbling or grinding sounds - If you're hearing snapping and popping sounds then it likely needs a good cleaning. But these loud rumbling and grinding sounds are an indicator that you should consult our Santa Clarita water heater replacement experts.
- A leak in your tank - Leaks in water lines can be patched up and worst case scenario the water lines can be replaced. But if the leak is coming from your tank then it'll cost more to fix than replace.
- Not enough hot water - If you keep running out of hot water then consult our Santa Clarita water heater replacement specialists. There isn't really a fix to make your tank bigger and you should consider a tankless water heater because they don't run out of hot water.
Benefits of a New Water Heater Installation in Santa Clarita
When it is time for water heater replacement in Santa Clarita, there are some additional benefits more than hot water you might not consider. For one, you'll need water heater repair less often and your utility that powers the unit should have bills that come down a little bit.
You'll also be adding value to your home if you're going to be putting it on the market soon. Consider a tankless water heater to brand your home as more environmentally friendly as they use up less energy than traditional tank water heaters.
What Does Water Heater Maintenance & Tune-Up Involve?
One of the most important factors that impacts the lifespan and performance of your water heater is whether it receives the proper care over the course of its life. At Yochim Plumbing Services Inc., we provide quick and comprehensive water heater maintenance in Santa Clarita and nearby areas to help our customers resolve problems before they worsen and keep the system operating as it was intended.
Here’s a basic overview of our water heater maintenance and tune-up process:
- Your plumber will begin by emptying the water tank and cleaning out any sediment build-up that may have accumulated. If this is not done regularly, it can cause a slew of problems in your water heater.
- Next, your plumber in Santa Clarita will thoroughly inspect both the inside and outside of the tank for any hairline cracks or signs of aging that may lead to future problems.
- Your plumber will also inspect all the hoses to make sure none of them are cracked.
- The filter will be inspected and changed, if necessary.
- Finally, your plumber will determine if your water heater is working at peak efficiency, and help you figure out what you can do to make it more efficient.
In addition to annual preventive maintenance, Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. offers fast, effective, and affordable water heater repair in Santa Clarita, so we can fix any problems that we uncover during our visits.
Contact us online or call (661) 218-2299 today to request high-quality replacement, installation, maintenance, or water heater repair in Santa Clarita or nearby areas!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Your satisfaction matters to all of us. If you ever have a problem, let us know & we'll make it right.
Family Owned & Operated
We are all committed to providing the highest level of service and workmanship. Our team's focus is always on quality.
Emergency Service 24/7
We know emergencies happen at all hours so our team is ready to help whenever you need it.
Flat Rate Pricing
Each job is priced by the job, not the hour so you always know what to expect before any work begins.