Santa Clarita Water Heater Service
Maintenance, Repair, Replacement & Installation Backed by 40 Years’ Experience
Homeowners rely on their water heaters many times throughout the day, often without even realizing it. Bathing, cooking, and cleaning would be very different experiences without reliable access to hot water! This is why if something breaks down, it is important to get fast, effective service you can trust.
No matter what you need, Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. provides top-quality water heater service in Santa Clarita, the San Fernando Valley, and beyond. We have been offering maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation services for more than 40 years! Reach out to our team today and be sure to ask about flat-rate pricing and our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Find out why we're considered to be one of the most trusted plumbers in San Fernando Valley.
Schedule a free estimate for Santa Clarita water heater repair or installation by contacting us today!
Do You Need to Repair or Replace Your Water Heater?
When your water heater is not functioning properly, getting it back in good shape is always the first priority. But there is a significant difference between the investment required by a repair as opposed to replacement, and our Santa Clarita water heater repair team can help you better understand what your options are.
Some of the issues we help address include:
- No hot water: If you are experiencing a lack of hot water, you may have a damaged heating element and require a replacement part. If you have a gas-powered heater, it may be a simple case of a pilot light that has gone out.
- Leaks: When it comes to leaking, the solution will be found on a case by case basis. Your plumber will tell you if water heater replacement or water heater leak repair is needed.
- Noisy system: If your water heater is making excessive noise, it may be that your heating element is damaged, or that there is sediment that needs to be cleaned out from the tank. A cracked tank is usually a sign that you may need to install a new water heater.
Interested in a tankless water heater? Our Santa Clarita water heater installation team can help answer any questions you may have!
What Does the Water Heater Maintenance Process Look Like?
One of the most important factors that impacts the lifespan and performance of your water heater is whether it receives the proper care over the course of its life. Here at Yochim Plumbing Services Inc., we offer our customers comprehensive maintenance services to find and fix problems before they worsen and keep the system operating as it was intended.
Here’s a basic overview of our water heater maintenance process:
- Your plumber will begin by emptying the water tank and cleaning out any sediment build-up that may have accumulated. If this is not done regularly, it can cause a slew of problems in your water heater.
- Next, your plumber will thoroughly inspect both the inside and outside of the tank for any hairline cracks or signs of aging that may lead to future problems.
- Your plumber will also inspect all the hoses to make sure none of them are cracked.
- The filter will be inspected and changed, if necessary.
- Finally, your Santa Clarita Valley plumber will determine if your water heater is working at peak efficiency, and help you figure out what you can do to make it more efficient.
Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. also provides water heater repair, as well as water heater maintenance, so we can fix any problems our plumbers come across during routine maintenance visits.
Call us today at (661) 218-2299 for Santa Clarita water heater installation, repair, and maintenance!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Your satisfaction matters to all of us. If you ever have a problem, let us know & we'll make it right.
Family Owned & Operated
We are all committed to providing the highest level of service and workmanship. Our team's focus is always on quality.
Emergency Service 24/7
We know emergencies happen at all hours so our team is ready to help whenever you need it.
Flat Rate Pricing
Each job is priced by the job, not the hour so you always know what to expect before any work begins.