Water Softener Installation in Santa Clarita, CA
Eliminate Hard Water With Professional Treatment Services
Are you in need of water softener repair? Are you looking for a water softener replacement? The San Fernando Valley’s most trusted water softener service company is Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. Give us a call today and ask about all our wonderful whole house water softening services in Santa Clarita!
Schedule a free estimate with our Santa Clarita water softener installation team by contacting our office today.
Considering Water Softener Installation? Signs of Hard Water Include:
If you're on the fence about water softener installation, just know that the longer you wait to ensure your water is clean, the more consequences and repairs you will have to deal with. Here are a few ways you can diagnose hard water in your home:
1. Dry spots after washing - Look for little white spots on your dinnerware, or your car, after washing them. Hard water doesn't mix well with cleaning products so if your cleaning product aren't cleaning your belongings evenly then contact our Santa Clarita water softener installation experts.
2. Decrease in your water pressure - This can be caused by an accumulation of mineral deposits clogging up the mouth of the faucet or showerhead. Not only can these minerals clog up your fixtures, but they make the water heavier and thus more force is needed to keep it moving at the same speed.
3. Clothes come out of the wash more faded - We often reconsider our cleaning products when our clothes aren't being washed properly, but have you considered that it could be your water that's the problem as hard water doesn't mix with cleaning products.
4. . Skin irritation - If your skin is being irritated In the form of itchiness, or a brittle or unclean feeling after washing your hands or taking a shower, this can be an indication that you have hard water.
5. Stains on your plumbing appliances - When you have hard water, it means your water has an abundance of minerals in it. So while the water may evaporate off your toilet bowl the zinc, magnesium or iron won't. You can clean the stains with bleach, but it will be a fruitless endeavor as the stains will return without water softener installation.
The Bottle Test
There is another way you can check your home for hard water. It is known as the bottle test. Begin by filling a regular plastic bottle up halfway with tap water. Replace the cap on the bottle and shake it vigorously. Pour out the bottle and fill it again. This time add five drops of soap to the water. Shake the bottle again and examine the suds inside. If the bottle is full of suds, and they flow out of the top of the bottle when you open it, you likely do not have hard water.
Why Should You Install a Water Softener?
You may be asking yourself "why do I need a whole house water softener?" As we mentioned earlier, having hard water can affect all areas of your water usage – from your water pressure to your skin, to the color and quality of your clothes. Hard water in your home can also leave behind mineral deposits in your pipes which can accumulate over time, causing the pipe to become clogged.
Call Yochim Plumbing Services Inc. at (661) 218-2299 today and ask about Santa Clarita water softener installation, repair, or replacement!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Your satisfaction matters to all of us. If you ever have a problem, let us know & we'll make it right.
Family Owned & Operated
We are all committed to providing the highest level of service and workmanship. Our team's focus is always on quality.
Emergency Service 24/7
We know emergencies happen at all hours so our team is ready to help whenever you need it.
Flat Rate Pricing
Each job is priced by the job, not the hour so you always know what to expect before any work begins.